I can't even comment on this right away. I just want it to sink in for the
readers. Take it in, let it wallow in your mind. Take a moment, perhaps with a
cup of tea, open the windows, hear the birds, breath in the the fresh air of
Summer and enjoy something special, nay, something beautiful. In the way an
Amazon naturalist might approach a spider in a web face high. Cautiously, with
equal parts revulsion and fascination...

Exchange from a previous post:

Buck being channeled though Doug:

Yes, Turqb and Serious are gone from FFL by moderation. I am only the CEO. My
master is the list owner. We had quite sufficient back and forth about this
before taking our additional time to go in to pull the moderation levers in the
controls

Where does Doug say bouncing Barry was a joint decision by him and Rick? Isn't
that what you accused him of lying about?

 I don't see it. "This" refers to "I am only the CEO. My master is the list
owner." Entirely proper, and what Rick said as well ("If Doug abuses his
authority and/or fails to moderate fairly and objectively, I will revoke his
moderator status").

 "Pull the moderation levers in the controls" refers to Rick changing the
member settings for the group to allow Doug to moderate (delete posts, bounce
people, approve posts before they go up, etc.).

 ???? Where's the lie, Curtis?

 Yer gettin' old, Curtis. Your technique is becoming calcified.

  • [FairfieldLif... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]