except all we have so far is speculations on your part about what could
happen,or perhaps, what you are praying will happen, but shows no sign of
happening.

 Am I Making Myself Clear? Get Your Point Across Whenever You Communicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmHxjc0GA

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmHxjc0GA

 Am I Making Myself Clear? Get Your Point Across Wh...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmHxjc0GA Am I Making Myself Clear? Get Your
Point Across Whenever You Communicate With the advice presented in this
multi-media product, you will lear...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmHxjc0GA
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 'What is freedom of speech anyway? There is the joke told years ago by the
Russian comedian Yacov Smirnoff. He was confronted by an American bragging
about freedom of speech. Smirnoff retorted: "Big deal! We also have freedom of
speech in Russia. What we don’t have is freedom after speech."'

 Just thought our moderator would like to know the company he keeps.

  • [FairfieldLif... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]