WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE. I won't spoil it here, but you should read
ONLY THE BAD REVIEWS of this GOTCHA-TO-BUY-ME-YOU-SUCKER "BAIT AND FUCKING
SWITCH" ABUSE UPON THE PUBLIC.

I cannot believe those Rotten Tomatoes ratings.... The positive reviews are all
bullshit-for-sure;-written-probably-by-paid-for-shills who must have all bought
into this HEIST of the public mindset. All the RT reviewers should have their
checking accounts audited for a major influx of payola......holy shit this film
pissed me off.

Piss.

Shit.

Fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck..........fuck.

( Heh......Just trying to help fill in the recently obvious film-review vacuum.)

 It Follows http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/it_follows/

 http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/it_follows/

 It Follows http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/it_follows/ Critics Consensus:
Smart, original, and above all terrifying, It Follows is the rare modern horror
film that works on multiple levels -- and leaves a lingering stin...

 View on www.rottentomatoes... http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/it_follows/
 Preview by Yahoo