No, not conflating what was evident that some people posting here were
exploitatively seeking to inflict methodical and personal emotional hurt on
people using a Yahoo-group [FFL]. For a touch on an energetic component of this
abuse see the post over at The_Peak, #4901 davidfb108 on spiritual violence,

 Like the Yahoo-group guidelines seeks to corral this kind of incivility on
their groups these millennials [meditators] I am watching working here are
seeking to curb a type of coercive violence [oppression] they see held in
communal mores and behavior that they well describe as patriarchal. These are
not grade-schoolers. They are quite old enough with stake in it and do respect
aspects of the spiritual community enough to hope to perpetuate instead basic
needs [inalienable right?] for safety within the institutions for a communal
well-being in what evidently is coming down to the very survival of the
institutions of the movement themselves.

 A lot is going on inside right now inside the various elements of what is TM.
Maybe you are uncomfortable with process like this or against where it might
lead. But for instance well-intended millennials and others of goodwill in the
larger community are actively bringing in work in inter-cultural tolerance with
workshops and presentations for various elements of the community and promoting
classes and workshops on campus in communal strategies and skill-sets like,
NVC. Like with the Yahoo-groups guidelines this is all very much about the
social sustainability of groups for individuals for good reasons.

 ..NVC [nonviolent communication] begins by assuming that we are all
compassionate by nature and that violent strategies—whether verbal or
physical—are learned behaviors taught and supported by the prevailing culture.
NVC assumes in process that violent communication strategies can be unlearned.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 On 07/09/2015 08:33 AM, curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com