The FFL archives are liberally sprinkled with links to minet.org, which
contains all the TM secrets. Rick has not asked that stuff like that not be
posted, and the Yahoo Holy Writ, which Doug has pledged to uphold until his
last dying breath, certainly has no rules against it. So, go for it.

 It's a fair question -- an example question -- it's me doing science here.  I
try out some words and see if that gets me banned.  Test and then measure the
results!

If the answer is that I can post this kind of material, well, hey, isn't Doug
much more liberal than I thought!

 See?

 I'm trying to get Doug to tell us his boundaries.  If he refuses to delineated
his power, then we know that he's just making this shit up as he goes
along....just like I'm doing with this keyboard.

I refuse to be cinched up by the Emperor's New Leash.  IT'S NOT FUCKING THERE!

The TM program drives anyone insane.

BAM....just fucking words on a screen.  If some asshole takes my online opinion
as truth, then he doesn't deserve the truth.

Fuck Maharishi up the ass with seven artichokes on a kebob.

BAM!.....just fucking words.  I can do this all day, right?

You too, right?

IT'S NOT THE WORDS, it's the intent behind them that Doug is trying to throttle
here.

If I mean the words, hoooo boy, I'm in trouble then.

But see?

Who can tell if I do or not?

Is Doug a mind reader?  Or is my creative writing off limits here?

 And exactly what purpose would that serve, other than allowing you to live up
to your carefully cultivated image of the Big Bad Boy?

 Just the kind of title that Doug would check out, right?

Am I allowed to publish the mantras and the meaning to the puja and checking
notes and instructions how to do the puja and choose the mantra?