Although I'm still able to post at FFL, it's good to hear the banned voices
again here at FFL-FSZ, as well as others who simply stopped writing at FFL. I
may not agree with everything that these voices have to say, but it's
everyone's right to express themselves, just as it's everyone's right to read
or not read what others have to say, as well as contribute to the conversation
or drop out of the conversation.

 Raunchydog once wrote that unless you "have some skin in the game", you have
no right to enter the conversation...I don't agree. Maybe those that "have no
skin in the game" can offer the most objectivity to the conversation at hand.

 There has been mention of hypocrisy recently by at least one of the writers at
FFL and The_Peak (I think it may have been Ann or back_formore, and maybe
others) and I don't think these people can really see themselves. What a shame
but I know, like the rest of us, they're just trying to find their way.

 Truly, it's good to hear your voices again!