Films about real-life rock stars are liable to those cringe-making moments. You
might hear Keith saying to Mick "About our new song Paint It Magenta - what say
we darken the mood?" But Love & Mercy, a new biopic of Beach Boy Brian Wilson
fighting emerging psychosis in the late sixties (curiously enough about the
same time he learnt TM) has been getting rave reviews and could be a winner.

 But then, I enjoyed Stoned (2005) a chronicle of the sordid life and
suspicious death of Rolling Stones co-founder Brian Jones, who was found in the
bottom of his swimming pool (curiously enough about the same time he learnt
TM). Ignore the bad reviews - if you're a Stones fan it's a fun watch.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioWzrpCtGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioWzrpCtGQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYegkvibro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYegkvibro