“Recognition of a role and value of [meditating Fairfield, Iowa] in its new
expression of high principles especially of daily meditation, may lie just
ahead.” FairfieldLife as a Yahoo-group has at times well served as a
looking-glass in to the sociology(s) of a larger communal enterprise which has
been the meditating community of Fairfield, Iowa. Meditating Fairfield, a
community now of four decades going on five. As a tool in a study of the
'community' of meditating Fairfield, Iowa FairfieldLife as a Yahoo-group in
good health as Yahoo-groups guidelines may provide may yet play a role
facilitating a recording of a communal experience as time evolves. -JaiGuruYou!
 Dear Dear Alex, We appreciate your long and loyal service to FairfieldLife at
Yahoo-groups and look forward to your awake and capable consul and help in the
service of the group as we go forward, -JaiGuruYou! Satyam bruyat priyam
bruyat.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 As your loyal but lowly underling, I have no choice but to completely agree.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yes, that reads a lot like the Sanskrit of the Yahoo-groups guidelines.
-JaiGuruYou In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>
wrote :

 Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <feste37> wrote :

 Calm down, Edg. Please. It's only FFL, an Internet group in which people
exchange views on various topics. It doesn't matter that much, and Rick doesn't
owe us anything. And starting a post by using one of your favorite expressions,
followed by the person's name, is hardly likely to encourage him to communicate
with you.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Duveyoung> wrote :

 Just unfriended Rick from my Facebook friends.  I cannot believe his COWARDICE
in this matter.  It is simply unconscionable for him to give power over all the
content of FFL to an outrageous person.

If Doug comes in and starts deleting stuff from the past, I will sue.  I have
the money.  I will sue.

I don't care if I lose, I just care that  Doug and Rick will have to eventually
allow me to depose them in front of a court reporter.

 Yes, I am more angry at Rick than at any other fucker that's ever posted here.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Duveyoung> wrote :

 FUCK YOU RICK ARCHER -- you have sinned big time -- you just gave all the
production of all the FFL minds to a person who is, by majority opinion, as
crazy as any bliss ninny ever.

I cannot believe you have not explained yourself to us.  YOU OWE US.