---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Air in the ladies' dome is still crap, though. Even wearing a mask, Petra
can't take going there more than once in a while.

 Has anyone thought to actually get in an air quality control professional who
can test the mold spores in the air? Or the formaldehyde or other such
contaminants? This isn't rocket science and as administrator or someone
associated with the place I would insist on it. It is only responsible to do so
and is a no brainer given the fact you are offering a facility to the public
where there might be health concerns arising from bad air quality. Why not put
a bug in the ear of non MUM officials in town whose job it might be to inspect
these places? Blow the whistle, so to speak, given real concerns about not only
the engineering but the health issues this would be incumbent on someone to do
so. Hell, I'll do it! I'm good at raising a little hell...LOL
 Or, are the townfolk in the pockets of MUM administration? Or, are there even
any native town folk left??

 Re: the supposed mold. This rumor gets re-circulated. Things got changed quite
a lot when they changed the entrance for the men's Dome to the East side of the
Dome and built the entryway/ coat room there a few years ago. That closed off
the basement level entry to the Dome. The air-handling system was invested in
and changed then too in major ways. Also new foam and linens got ordered and
replaced the old. There is a regular system for reducing dust by laundering
sheets. Actually the Quality of the air is quite good now relative to what was
the mold problem.

<mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 what I've personally witnessed over the course of my life is that the TMO does
things as cheaply as possible. Spend as little as it can get away with,
regardless of the out-come. When it comes to physical structures, this is
manifest in planning, actual building and maintenance. Putting all three things
together with the intent to save money and they get disaster.