Although I am not backing any of them, here are my picks in the 2016 horse
race, based on the money and power already in place:
 Trump may make the nomination, though it will be in spite of the mainstream
GOP trying to unseat him at every turn. No way will he be elected President -
doesn't appear to have the emotional intelligence for national office. That
honor will go to Hillary Clinton, the first female President. Sanders is always
going to be seen as "the rumpled professor" and doesn't capture the national
imagination. Same thing with the blue-blood trying his best to be a redneck:
John Ellis Bush, aka "Jeb". Republicans, having crashed the economy in 2008,
have a higher hurdle to get over, for 2016, among the rank and file. Running a
hyperbolic campaign against Ms. Clinton isn't really working, and they are
looking very obstructionist these days.

 MD, Share, and Ann

 He was indeed born as a Leo ascendant with Mars in the first house and the Sun
and Rahu are placed in the powerful 10th house, the field of career.  Using
regular Parasara jyotish indicators, his chart looks powerful since he is now
running the main period of an exalted Rahu in the 10th house.  So, he is
getting a lot of notoriety by proposing drastic measures against undocumented
immigrants (signified by Rahu) by sending them back to their home country and
by building a fence along the border to exclude aliens (Rahu).

 However, the subperiod of Mars, starting in October 31, 2015, shows the
weakness of his chart.  Mars is placed in the 12th house of loss in the navamsa
chart.  So, his apparent popularity will wane during the subperiod.

 Using Nadi astrology technique, the sublord of Rahu is Jupiter, which is
placed in the second house, and is the lord of the 5th and 8th house of failure
and misery.  So, the facade of success is being projected by Rahu, the planet
of deceit and illusion.  But, in reality, the true indicator of his chart is
Jupiter which shows the failure of his campaign against the undocumented
immigrants.

 I'll be waiting. Thanks

 Yeah, me too. I am sure I could give you a far more likely synopsis of the man
and his chances for Presidency. Or, at least what I hope his chances are.