This guy might actually be nuts. He looks so normal and average, yet time and
again I am speechless at the things he says, and seriously wonder how he has
had a voice on our national stage for so long.

 Why are Republicans trying to outdo each other for the best insults of the day?

 Mike Huckabee Thinks Black People Can't Legally Become American Citizens
http://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-thinks-black-people-123110888.html

 http://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-thinks-black-people-123110888.html

 Mike Huckabee Thinks Black People Can't Legally Beco...
http://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-thinks-black-people-123110888.html To
Huckabee or not to Huckabee, that is actually not the question at all because
no one could possibly take this guy seriously anymore.

 View on news.yahoo.com
http://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-thinks-black-people-123110888.html
 Preview by Yahoo