Hey Mike, is your Enter key broken or have you caught something from Rob Carlson. This is a "wall of words". You don't normally do this.

On 09/13/2015 07:59 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Would you care to explain what launching ten times the drone strikes has accomplished? Al Qaeda and ISIS is all over the middle- east and Africa now in greater numbers than ever before, causing more war, terror and destruction than ever. I just saw in The Daily Mail ,an article saying that ISIS promised a refugee situation of 500,000 in which they would use to infiltrate their people into Europe and the States. Mission accomplished! Many of these refugees are not just Syrian but also Lybian, you know, the ones that were *upset* about an internet video and killed the ambassador in Libya on 9/11, a few years ago while Obama and Hillary were in a gun- running operation with Syria. Killed Ben Laden, oh c'mon, the CIA had been on his trail for years, found him, and the SEALS killed him. All Obama did was sign off on the op and take the credit. Had he not, what do you think public reaction would have been when it was discovered that he failed to do so? Bill Clinton took an enormous amount of heat for not taking Ben Laden after Sudan offered him up after the bombings in Kenya and Tanzania long before 9/11. Instead of playing golf? Please! That's all he does! Obama disarms Europe of a missile defense shield, Putin invades Georgia and Ukraine and is building bases in Syria while selling missile defense systems to Iran so they can't be attacked while building their nuclear war heads and Intercontinental missile systems. Putin has absolutely no respect or fear of Obama or his *power*. Nice re-set eh?Meanwhile, China seizes islands from the Philippines and Vietnam. Yeah, we are a poorer nation, 1 trillion dollar deficits every year since he has been in office and nothing to show for it. The highest deficit Bush ran was 500 billion once, the others averaging about 250 billion or less a year, prior to the 1 time bail out of 700 billi! on. Obama has taken our national debt from less than 12 trillion to over 18 trillion. One president increasing the national debt by over 50% over all presidents before him.... combined! Reagan left office with the strongest economy in the world, at the time, and the most powerful military ever seen, peace and the Soviet Union disintegrating, communism retreating, and the Berlin wall and Iron curtain about to collapse. Obama will leave the world stage on the verge of Armageddon, if it doesn't happen before then.

*From:* "olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:32 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Fiorina Fights Back

Obama has launched ten times as many drone strikes as his predecessor did. He also found and killed Bin Laden, instead of playing golf. This story that he is a wimp has no basis. Reagan sold arms to our enemy, Iran, while lying to us about not negotiating with terrorists. There's your wimp, and hypocrite. I would be OK with another leader who didn't think starting a war was the only way to show US might. We are a poorer and less safe country due to the actions of the Bush clan, and I don't want anyone like that (or Reagan) in office again. Trump has zero chance, btw.

I'm not sure he's the guy but we certainly need a tough negotiator after 8 years of a wuss bowing and scraping and begging the world to forgive us. We've seen how that works. As I remember, Democrats almost guaranteed that Reagan would start WW3 but ended up with a nuclear treaty that reduced the threat and brought about the demise of the USSR. He also saw the release of the hostages in Iran. If you'll recall he told Iran that the moment he took office, it would be like day 1 of the hostage situation all over again. They didn't want to FWH.