I watched the full video and his "oopsie" is when descending back to the I chord after the V is that he used inversions and of the minor 9th chords but failed to mention it. He could have just said he was using inversions and for more info he does have a video on that.

This is rather intermediate instruction and really not for beginners. It's always interesting to see what chord substitutions folks come up with. Don Paulson once talked about just putting his hands down on the keyboard and his ears led him to resolve whatever that played. This days I have fun doing that too.