 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 8:54 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: Interesting fact "D-Day"

   You should really check your sources before passing on nonsense like that.
Read this from Snopes.

Immigrant Song http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/thanksgiving.asp

 http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/thanksgiving.asp

 Immigrant Song http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/thanksgiving.asp
Rumor: President Obama plans to issue an executive order changing the name of
Thanksgiving to

 View on www.snopes.com
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/thanksgiving.asp
 Preview by Yahoo

 But them the Pilgrims were not celebrating immigration on their first
Thanksgiving. Just one more executive action to be rescinded January 29th 2017.