Here in FF, it is wonderfully serene, the air is lovely and soft, and the moon
as absolutely gorgeous. I cringe in embarrassment for anyone who is hiding in
fear of such beauty and wonder.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I cut and pasted this off the FB page of someone I know who went to MIU when I
did. They are obviously of the opinion that eclipses are bad for you. This is
good for a laugh if not full fledged hilarity. I will make sure to drag out the
chaise, put on my bikini and bathe in the blood moon rays tonight. I'll report
back...

 "Today's Eclipse
 Video about the Super Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse today and tonight.
Any lunar eclipse or solar eclipse for that matter, is highly inauspicious.
(not good for you)
 Probably the easiest way to understand this is that there are deities or
positive beings that reside in the grahas or planets. When eclipsed or blocked,
the planets don't shine their auspicious rays on the earth. An analogy would be
lying on the beach with the sun on your face trying to get some sun color and
someone stands between you and the sun for a long period of time. Obviously you
won't get the direct rays of the sun that you had anticipated. The person
eclipsed your sun rays.
 Every planet shines its rays towards the earth just like the moon. We all know
the moon affects the mind of the individual as it waxes or wanes (gets bigger
and smaller) throughout the month. When the moon gets full it is very powerful
on our minds. Some people can't handle all that power. It makes them go a bit
crazier than usual. Hence the term lunacy. "Luna" meaning moon.
 For years people have recorded crime statistics that show during the full moon
people behave different than usual and more crimes are committed during the
full moon period. Spiritually, the full moon can be highly auspicious and bring
great results towards us during a full moon. When blocked during an eclipse,
those good full moon rays or auspicious effects or blessings, are suspended.
 Contrary to very popular opinion, one should not look at the eclipse, should
not be outside in the eclipse and should not eat during the eclipse. The media
loves these rare and unique astrological events. Everyone consequently runs
outside to witness the event. School kids are even assigned by their teachers
to go outside and watch it as it unfolds.
The reality is is very inauspicious to do so. Especially for pregnant women. If
you need to watch it, then watch it on television or YouTube after the fact but
don't watch it in person.
 It is said by the great Saints and Masters, the best thing to do during an
eclipse is fast, meditate, pray or do something that is good for you and
aligns you with the positive energies in the Universe. Enjoy."