 From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:12 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Reason Why Three Supreme Court Justices were No
Shows

 There could be something to that, if the law of the land is being followed and
upheld as written. I remember when JFK was running for president. He was known
to be Catholic and the question arose, *would his loyalties be to the Pope and
Catholicism or to the law of the land*.This same question arose just last week.
Should a Muslim be president? While there is no *religious* test to be
President, the question is, where do their loyalties lie, to the laws of the
land and the US constitution or Sharia. The two are not compatible. Would a
Muslim President have a conflict enforcing the Constitution of the United
States?