Bhairitu,

 Are you speaking of George Bush, the elder, as a meditator?

 On 10/18/2015 12:30 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote :

 Would be great if she could really get her Dad to be an enthusiastic promoter
as President.

 Erm, why? Did you like Trump before you found out his daughter did TM, or do
you think that single fact about his family would negate the horrors of having
such an oaf in charge of America because it means a few more people might learn
the same relaxation technique as you?

 We've already had a meditating President (supposedly) and he didn't exactly
make a great impact, neither did his son.  But Trump is a "jobs creator" and
should be worshiped. Of course he's also (like Carly Fiorina) a jobs destroyer
and steals other people's money.  Talk is cheap but I have been recommending
folks read Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here" and learn about Buzz Windrip
to get a clue.