 LOL! Detroit is the perfect example of what you're talking about. Halloween
isn't enough for them, they have to have *devil's night* in which teens go out
and burn buildings down.

Fuck off

Angels’ Night quietest in 20 years
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/10/30/fires-first-angels-night-patrols/74885164/

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/10/30/fires-first-angels-night-patrols/74885164/

 Angels’ Night quietest in 20 years
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/10/30/fires-first-angels-night-patrols/74885164/
 Between midnight Thursday and noon 17 fires were reported, 11 fewer than the
28 last year on the first night

 View on www.detroitnews.com
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/10/30/fires-first-angels-night-patrols/74885164/

 Preview by Yahoo