---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Dash-cams provide visual proof of what actually happened in accidents. It
protects people from false accusations, fraudulent claims, etc.

 But if corruption were the intent of cops in Russia, all they have to do is
rip the thing off the dash and that would be the end of that unless the data
had been uploaded somewhere which is guess, now that I'm using my brain, that
is what happens. I'm still living in the old world of videotapes. LOL

<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 For me, the most wonderful thing to come out of consumer cam ubiquity is all
the dash-cam footage of the Chelyabinsk meteor. For all the consumer-grade
crappiness of those cameras, the multiple views provided solid scientific data
on the trajectory, and all because Russian society is so corrupt that people
have to have dash-cams installed.

 Interesting take, but how do dashcams prevent or in some way counteract
corruptness? So far, all I've seen is they are a way for people to post FB
videos of bad drivers, LOL.

<noozguru@...> wrote :

 On 11/06/2015 06:50 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...