Castro wouldn't let SSRS in the country several years
ago. I doubt he'd let the TMO with its world
government and raja rhetoric into the country for
anything.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM