It's hard to believe they still push this crap after all these years. Who's
benefit is it for? TM members, who want to see their beliefs in print? Or are
you actually expecting the average Joe to stumble across it and go "Wow there's
a technology to reduce stress in other people at a distance, why haven't I
heard of this before!"

 And the whole thing is based on the dubious idea that "stress" is responsible
for people adopting hard-line Islamic beliefs and practices. I'd like to see
the workings out for that one...

 The Agenda: Facts & Objectivity Unlimited - PREVENTING PARIS TYPE TERRORIST
ATTACKS BY REDUCING STRESS
http://www.agendang.com/index.php/columns/opinions/item/1529-preventing-paris-type-terrorist-attacks-by-reducing-stress

http://www.agendang.com/index.php/columns/opinions/item/1529-preventing-paris-type-terrorist-attacks-by-reducing-stress

 The Agenda: Facts & Objectivity Unlimited - PR...
http://www.agendang.com/index.php/columns/opinions/item/1529-preventing-paris-type-terrorist-attacks-by-reducing-stress
 The military of any country can prevent terrorism by deploying a proven,
advanced human resource-based military technology. Invincible Defense Technol...

 View on www.agendang.com
http://www.agendang.com/index.php/columns/opinions/item/1529-preventing-paris-type-terrorist-attacks-by-reducing-stress
 Preview by Yahoo