 They were sued into oblivion, laughed at and ridiculed into,obscurity.They
were made to be socially unacceptable. An organization that once counted
numbers in the millions, now is a mere handful that nobody pays attention to.
Thy are irrelevant today. Peer pressure ruined them.

 If Muslims did the same with radicle Islamist, perhaps the same effect could
be had.

 It has to be a concerted effort by many, in terms of any chance of defeating
radicalism. You have to have bombs and you have to have those that refuse to be
intimidated and cowed by the threat of violence. You have to have those that
stay positive and refuse to stop discriminating between who is "the enemy" and
who is not and you have to have those that are prepared to bring out the
weapons if necessary. The world seems to be dividing into two groups - those
that are reacting in a way that only makes the situation worse and those who
are attempting to stay informed and reasonable.

 As far as the KKK and other neo-Nazi or extreme right wing racist groups they
are out there, believe me. Germany and the US are pretty hardcore countries
where these kind of haters are rampant. The racist part often goes hand and
hand with a strong sense of patriotism and country.

 Here is a handy list, while we're on the subject of aberration:

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/11/20/1452457/-Time-to-pull-out-again-The-14-Points-of-Fascism?detail=facebook

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/11/20/1452457/-Time-to-pull-out-again-The-14-Points-of-Fascism?detail=facebook