Interesting article on Molenbeek:

 Molenbeek broke my heart
http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/

 Molenbeek broke my heart
http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/
 A former resident reflects on his struggles with Brussels' most notorious
neighborhood.

 View on www.politico.eu
http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/

 Preview by Yahoo

 In nations with significant Muslim populations, much disdain for ISIS
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

 In nations with significant Muslim populations, much ...
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/
 Most people in the countries we surveyed, including 11 countries with
significant Muslim populations, had negative views of Islamic State as of sp...

 View on www.pewresearch.org
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

 Preview by Yahoo

 Those who maintain that the majority of Muslims in Europe aren't terrorists
are missing the point. We know that most Muslims aren't queuing up to wear a
suicide vest but ponder this: in a time of Islamic terror every state has to
pay attention to airline security and to monitor those entering the country.
But to make your capital city go into lockdown for four days, to impose a
virtual curfew and have your troops on the streets - for that you need
something else.

 The something else is to have a district like Molenbeek - the Brussels' suburb
- where some areas are up to 80 per cent Muslim. Once you have set up Muslim
ghettoes you are screwed. Given that a decent percentage of Muslims do indeed
support Islamic State and sharia law and The Caliphate you have effectively
given them a safe haven and no-go zone where they can plot mayhem at their
leisure.

 Our political class can't admit that (blindingly obvious) point as it was that
very same political class that has presided over the setting up of those
ghettoes in the first place.

 Emily, there are about seven billion people in this world that would like to
have a better life, that would like to have all the comforts that the United
States has to offer, it's freedom, security and prosperity. It's not practical
to keep taking in the worlds hardship cases. You can only water down the punch
so much before it loses it's flavor and then nobody wants it because it has
lost it's value. Just as everyone says that we can't be the world's policeman,
we can't write the worlds welfare check either , be the world's *orphanage* or
right every wrong. We have limited resources and close to twenty trillion
dollar debt.

 Your empathy seems to be limited to inviting hardship cases into your own home
and taking care of them instead of helping them fix their own problems so that
they can keep what is rightfully theirs. There is no *Life bankruptcy*
solution. One doesn't throw in the towel and say let me start over in a another
country that is better than mine, one that will meet my every need.
  I'm sorry that you haven't figured out the concept of *dharma*, the
circumstance that life has dealt for  you at birth. You'll figure it out one
day.
BTW, nobody has yet to offer why the Gulf States,with all of their wealth has
refused to take in the Syrian refugees. As I said , one of the Great Tenants of
Islam is *charity*. Alms, alms, alms for the love of Allah! The Saudi's are the
keepers of the faith. Hot Salami n sum bacon tu.