Perhaps the TMO should have had a Black Friday sale on TM. Maybe a "one day rollback to 70s prices" would have brought in crowds .... or not.

On 11/27/2015 11:04 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
And they say we don't have enough *black holidays*.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> *To:* ff...@yahoogroups.com; "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <fairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Friday, November 27, 2015 11:16 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Black Friday: fighting over veggie steamers

Really? People fighting over a Black Friday deal on a vegetable steamer?

https://youtu.be/7klNQyyLpiA

America has truly gone bonkers. Returning home from the annual feast I
passed by the local Walmart a mile from my house to see the parking lot
was completely full at 8 PM.

Hey, I even got an email from Maharishi Ayurveda for their Black Friday
sale.