This shooting was so eerily preceded by Sunday nights episode of the great
series The Good Wife.  Diane Lockhart, who is a feminist and pro choice
character in the show, has to defend a right wing client on a free speech
issue, since they were "outing" a Planned Parenthood physician who was secretly
videoed talking about selling aborted fetus parts.

It was a great show (I kind of love its very left wing stance on many issues),
because it parsed the issue about how we on left will throw one civil liberty
under the bus, in this case, free speech, to protect another liberty which is
privacy (of the physician) and access to safe medical proceedures.