UK police are investigating after a young man was spotted giving cards to
fellow rail passengers informing them they are fat, and should lose weight for
their own good. Printed in business card format, the message from ‘overweight
Haters Ltd’ informs the holder: “It’s really not glandular, it’s your gluttony…

 “Our organisation hates and resents fat people. We object to the enormous
amount of food resources you consume while half the world starves. We
disapprove of your wasting health-service money to treat your selfish greed.

 “And we do not understand why you fail to grasp that by eating less you will
be better off, slimmer, happy and find a partner who is not a perverted
chubby-lover, or even find a partner at all”.

 The authors of the card also objected to one particularly popular farm-yard
animal being used as an insult. They wrote: “You are not a pig. You are a fat,
ugly human”.

 He's a cheeky bugger - but it did make me smile . . .