 From: "emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 6:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Normal Muslims

   I think applying the "terrorist ideology" of a relatively small
fundamentalist group/organization to a worldwide religion and billions of
people all over the world, including those in our own country, is an extremist
position that leads to irrational fear and unwarranted action and greater
violence.

 Re: Fundamentalist Christian sects and violence, look up the group "The
Covenant, the Sword and The Arm of the Lord" to start.  They are out there.

 And how do you *weed* out the splinter factions of Islam, ask them if they are
extreme and radical and hope they don't respond with Taqiyya ? There are well
over a billion Muslims in the world.A small fraction can easily be more than
the entire population of the United States. It only took 18 to cause mayhem on
9/11, single individuals on multiple other occasions and two the other day.I
don't know of any extreme  Fundamentalist Christian sects trying to take over
the country by force using murder as a tool.