 You mean, no answer that you agree with.

 No answer that I've even heard of!

 Yes Trump is a wild card alright.

 BBC Radio were today comparing Trump's style to Peter Finch's rant in Network.

 The problem for those who oppose Trump (most everyone) is that they have no
answer to the issue of Islamic radicalisation and the regular terrorist
atrocities that innocent, peaceful citizens are having to endure.

 Instead of just dismissing Trump as a bigot (which he probably is) I'd
appreciate some positive and credible policy initiatives that will tackle the
threat we face. I'll be waiting a long time as liberals have no answers. That's
the really scary thing and not a right-wing populist speech by a presidential
outsider.

 Howard Beale Rant - Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM

 Howard Beale Rant - Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM This
is one of my all time favorite scenes from any movie - Peter Finch as Howard
Beale is absolutely electrifying. What is chilling to me is how pertinent h...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM
 Preview by Yahoo