 I know some people who have been inside recently. Not sure who owned it at the
time but the signposts from town were all of the "Beatles ashram this way..."
variety. Maybe they've cut back the undergrowth a bit to justify the entrance
fee.

 Would make a nice detour if you were in the area.

 MJ would love the comments at the bottom of this article. It seems most/many
people in the world are on the same page when it comes to their opinion about
MMY. Here are some pictures of the state of the place after being left to go to
wrack and ruin:

 Nice place for a photographer to visit.

 I like the little hairy meditation huts - if that's what they are....

 Indian retreat where the Beatles learned to meditate is opened to the public
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/09/indian-retreat-where-the-beatles-learned-to-meditate-is-opened-to-the-public

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/09/indian-retreat-where-the-beatles-learned-to-meditate-is-opened-to-the-public

 Indian retreat where the Beatles learned to meditate ...
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/09/indian-retreat-where-the-beatles-learned-to-meditate-is-opened-to-the-public
 All four members spent time during the 1960s at ashram in the town of
Rishikesh run by a self-styled guru and his followers

 View on www.theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/09/indian-retreat-where-the-beatles-learned-to-meditate-is-opened-to-the-public
 Preview by Yahoo