If you take a look at the picture, do you think the FBI would suspect him as a
terrorist?

 http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a40399/jesus-real-face/
http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a40399/jesus-real-face/

Interesting article. It is food for thought.

 “He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty
that we should desire him.”

 I do not think Jesus was of great stature but rather smaller than average, and
was as thin as a man could get without perishing, no doubt finding it
impossible not to hand His food to any starving beggar or cripple.

 My understanding is that Jesus the Christ did nothing to betray His higher
Self to the materialism of the Earth, even right down to physical appearance.
So it was that even His physical form was unlovely to earthy thinkers so they
could not say…”See here, the visible expression of the invisible Being
portrayed physical beauty to show us the way!”

 There was nothing that was a privilege of the Godhead save His purity, and His
little miracles were nothing compared to the unthinkable humility of the
miracle of Divine Being submitting to Self-created laws and a lower existence
in earthly terms even as to appearance. It is a sphere of humility, I believe,
that humankind cannot fathom - because if it could this world would have its
peace.