 Sal just got owned.

 Really? Do you remember my regular paeans to the joys of meditating in nature?
Under an oak tree is the best place as they are so old and have seen the human
world come and go so one gets perspective as well as shade. But there aren't so
many round here, I often have to make do with beech and even though they aren't
from these shores even they have a reassuring wisdom and lofty unreachableness
that makes us humans feel small.

 Not sure about the diagram below though, bit elaborate and relying on unknown
forces. Insects do the same "flocking around you" thing though. Maybe someone
got confused?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Wonderful.

 Go hug a tree, mate, it will make you feel better -- it's been SCIENTIFICALLY
VALIDATED!!

Tree Hugging Now Scientifically Validated
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/

 http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/

 Tree Hugging Now Scientifically Validated
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/ It has
been recently scientifically validated that hugging trees is good for you.
Research has shown that you don’t even have to touch a tree to get better —
jus...

 View on theunboundedspirit.com
http://theunboundedspirit.com/tree-hugging-now-scientifically-validated/
 Preview by Yahoo