Well, someone's in a grumpy mood this morning. Pre-coffee, maybe? Depressed at
having to live north of the border, cut off from American culture? Must be
something.

 Very nice locally produced video. [Fairfield, Iowa]

 Having worked in video production there at MIU many, many moons ago it makes
me laugh a little that very little has changed there (in FF) with regard to how
content is presented (the classic was a blue background with a man or woman in
a static shot talking in front of a couple of plastic plants). On the other
hand, perhaps it has nothing to do with MUM, but whoever made this should be
divested of their job. Two talking heads, a lifeless stage set up and few other
interspersed shots of a large pad of paper does not make for riveting watching.
The opening graphics and panning shot with some piano music are about the best
things happening here, visually.  A couple of cameras and a guy on a switcher
fading between shots. Ugh. Who is the audience for this? This must have cost a
whopping $500 to make - any more and I'd ask for my money back. ZZZZzzzzzzz

 Landscapes of Consciousness • Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be

 Landscapes of Consciousness • Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be Landscapes of
Consciousness • Episode 2 harriaalto.com The Landscapes of Consciousness video
series continues with Episode 2 as Harri Aalto is intervi...

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be
 Preview by Yahoo