I agree with you actually. I'm often surprised at how some people seem to have
retained their interest in this kind of thing over so many decades. Me, I'm
interested in love, music, soccer. Let consciousness take care of itself. At
this very minute, my favorite soccer team is winning, and there is no greater
bliss than that!

 Well, someone's in a grumpy mood this morning. Pre-coffee, maybe? Depressed at
having to live north of the border, cut off from American culture? Must be
something.

 Haha, no. I'm just reminded how not interested I am in watching these kinds of
videos. Maybe there is only so much one can say about this subject and having
spent hundreds, if not thousands, of hours at MIU watching this kind of thing I
have heard it all enough - especially when presented in this kind of
unimaginative format. Grumpy? No. Moved on? Yes.

 Very nice locally produced video. [Fairfield, Iowa]

 Having worked in video production there at MIU many, many moons ago it makes
me laugh a little that very little has changed there (in FF) with regard to how
content is presented (the classic was a blue background with a man or woman in
a static shot talking in front of a couple of plastic plants). On the other
hand, perhaps it has nothing to do with MUM, but whoever made this should be
divested of their job. Two talking heads, a lifeless stage set up and few other
interspersed shots of a large pad of paper does not make for riveting watching.
The opening graphics and panning shot with some piano music are about the best
things happening here, visually.  A couple of cameras and a guy on a switcher
fading between shots. Ugh. Who is the audience for this? This must have cost a
whopping $500 to make - any more and I'd ask for my money back. ZZZZzzzzzzz

 Landscapes of Consciousness • Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be

 Landscapes of Consciousness • Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be Landscapes of
Consciousness • Episode 2 harriaalto.com The Landscapes of Consciousness video
series continues with Episode 2 as Harri Aalto is intervi...

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byxhyj4riok&feature=youtu.be
 Preview by Yahoo