I was watching the NBC nightly news tonight and they featured a story in which
Trump is demanding an apology from Clinton for saying that ISIS is using video
of him and his words about Muslims as a recruiting tool for their cause. Of
course, the Clinton campaign says *Hell no!* Lester Holt reported that NBC had
not found any evidence that their was any truth to the accusation. However,
what they did not report is that Bill Clinton , along with Obama,Kerry, W and
perhaps Hillary are being used in their propaganda videos for recruitment. I
watched one today and it referred to Clinton(Bill) as the *fornicator*.
  • [FairfieldLife] Trump and... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]