---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Careful, you might be forced to move to Canada, Feste, once those guys with
the torches and pitchforks come after you...

 You must not get out much. Torches and pitchforks? What a fantasy life you
lead wafflebeater. Try reading the Canada Free Press occasionally. You are
drinking the Kool-Aid again and it is jiggling you synapses.

 No, no! I saw it in a movie. They use farm implements, torches and gather in
mobs and shout a lot.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw

 Armed revolution would proly start with AR-15’s and 50 cals but quickly
progress to National Guard centers armories. You don't have a clue.

 Uh huh.

 Mike has nailed it exactly. The incredulous tail biters are slack-jawed as
usual.

 Oh you tease, Pants. You know no one is "slack-jawed" nor "incredulous". What
a dreary world you must inhabit - having to create all this drama.

 Offer them some parcels on your acreage, Wolfbait. Maybe they can bail some
alfalfa for a cup a tea. They'll also need a pair of scissors to feel safe.

 Unfortunately, the climate where I live does not support the growing of
alfalfa but I do have a pair of scissors in the (you guessed it) BARN where I
also have three pitchforks and a couple of stout rakes. We'll be fine.