 It appears that there is a horror film shot recently in Victoria called "The
Boy". I hadn't heard about it until I spotted the trailer the other day and
immediately recognized the building. Unlike so many films where they take a
couple of exterior shots and then the rest is shot somewhere hundreds of miles
away this one appears to have been largely filmed in the castle. It is a cool
place to visit and often hosts little concerts and sometimes plays and other
gatherings but it is also a bit creepy as well because it is filled with old
clothing and furniture from the days of the Dunsmores who were an extremely
unfortunate and dysfunctional family.
 http://thecastle.ca/ http://thecastle.ca/

http://www.timescolonist.com/big-picture-greater-victoria-back-in-the-limelight-1.1791073

http://www.timescolonist.com/big-picture-greater-victoria-back-in-the-limelight-1.1791073