 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 1:42 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Uncivilized Behavior in Sri Lanka

 The president of the country frowned upon the behavior of local women during a
concert of Enrique Iglesias, the Latin star.

http://news.yahoo.com/iglesias-shows-organisers-whipped-sri-lanka-leader-005024069.html

http://news.yahoo.com/iglesias-shows-organisers-whipped-sri-lanka-leader-005024069.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma