Our spiritual conditioning evidently is way more than just transcending
meditation and some TM’ers seem stuck in the head around this.  This is a great
lecture on the TM side of research but seems to miss a large variable in the
equation, the spiritual heart as the soul of the matter.  PolyVagal Theory
though may help them get re-oriented as a framework for getting started with
more of the heart of the matter, as in connecting the head with the heart
spiritually. Polyvagal Theory and the spirituality of the 10th cranial nerve,
connecting the heart and the head..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXa_BX2cE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXa_BX2cE8

 That was an excellent presentation.  In the same Stanford University seminar,
Dr. Nader also gave a presentation discussing the dynamics of the unity of
Rishi-Devata-Chandas in Nature.  The presentation is very interesting since it
philosophically shows how the universe and the multiverse started. The video
clip should be found in YouTube along with the presentations of Dr. Travis and
Dr. Hagelin.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There are teachers and there are teachers.  Here is one professor who
obviously likes to teach and evidently is pretty good at it..

 We Create Our Reality - Hacking Consciousness at Stanford University
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxGBZifk6k

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxGBZifk6k

 We Create Our Reality - Hacking Consciousness at...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxGBZifk6k Frederick Travis, PhD, director of
the Center for Brain, Consciousness and Cognition, explains that the concept
"We create our reality" is more than a phi...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlxGBZifk6k
 Preview by Yahoo