 That's too bad but it's probably not wise to have your establishment so close
to a river like than anyway.  Even here local businesses were putting out
sandbags last week.  But flooding didn't materialize.  Time to think about
pulling up stakes and moving elsewhere if you are a downtown business.  Between
floods and earthquakes....

 I think an optimist chose the site for that pub. It was a cool location but
not very forward-thinking when it came to anticipating high water. On the other
hand, the place had been there 200 years without incident.

 On 12/28/2015 02:14 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...