I wish you a very Happy Holiday Season and a Blissful, Enlightened New Year!!

Thank you for all you do for your Maharishi University of Management family.
Please keep giving! <http://portals.mum.edu/annualfund> We appreciate it so
much.

Maharishi University of Management has such great effects on people around the
world:

A recent nine-member delegation from Bali concluded they should introduce
Consciousness-Based education to their whole island paradise.
A Tibetan monk who visited and learned Transcendental Meditation was amazed to
find his brain waves settling down to coherent alpha when tested. Witnessing a
Yogic Flying demonstration in the Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome, he remarked
that this is the most blissful building in the world and the silence at
Maharishi University of Management is different from that of the high Himalayas
where he has lived. Here the silence is equally powerful, but also full of
liveliness.
Dr. Hatoyama, former Prime Minister of Japan and our 2015 commencement speaker,
said the brilliance of the Maharishi University of Management students and
faculty is fantastic and is now actively promoting Maharishi’s program to
create world peace—even to the leadership of India!
After his visit to MUM a top Ukrainian academician is now working to implement
and research Transcendental Meditation for PTSD in the military.
A legendary Indian leader came here with his successors, even though ailing at
90 years old, he wanted the next generation to see with their own eyes what
Maharishi has created. By the end of their comprehensive visit on campus and in
Maharishi Vedic City, the new leaders turned to me and said, “Maharishi has
created a miracle.” They were so moved by the experiences during Transcendental
Meditation reported by our Computer Science Master's students from India,
Tunisia, Bangladesh, etc., they want finally to implement Maharishi's teaching
for their millions of students and members.
And so it goes on.

And in the Golden Domes with new roofs and solar panels for electricity the
experiences rise to the highest heights; the Niagara Falls of bliss; the
settling of infinite softness and tenderness onto the physiology and
personality; breathing from the level of Brahm itself; flying together on one
unified wave of silence, awakening to the brilliance of all the Laws of Nature,
calmness, evenness, and deep peace. It is like the exhortations of the Veda and
Vedic Literature have become fully alive in Iowa through Maharishi's
technologies of consciousness, especially Group Dynamics of Consciousness! See
also an experience below of the last few days.

Please come and visit if you are not here right now. It is a heavenly feeling
in the atmosphere, so precious. As one of the Rajas said a few days ago,
Maharishi University of Management is not only the flagship of
Consciousness-Based education in the world, but in many ways the center of
Maharishi's whole world-wide organization.

Thank you for all your generous support to the Annual Fund
<http://portals.mum.edu/annualfund>, year after year.

With best wishes,

Jai Guru Dev

This is from a sweet Sidha lady who has not been in Fairfield at all since
1993. She has been a great supporter of the Domes for all those 22 years—the
Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome, especially, is a very much improved place, due
to her wonderful generosity.

She says:

I had toyed with the idea of coming to Fairfield due to extra, recent stress in
my life. I knew I needed an extra boost of the Sidhis, and to go inward. Stress
also on the daily escalation of the news crisis all over the world, that I had
no idea how I could help.

Once I made the decision to come to Fairfield—it was one of the happiest days
of my life. The joy just kept coming and the smile on my face would not go away.

Driving into Fairfield was almost shocking—so many things I could not
recognize. The pods I lived in were all gone, the roads were different, and the
Domes—entering them from a different direction was very puzzling.

The new Argiro building was fabulous and the new men and women's Peace
Palaces—just beautiful. When I saw the Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome—oh it
was so exciting! I knew I had arrived.

The Bagambhrini Dome with its blue top blended in with the sky. Personally I
find that color so soothing and loving. It is so healing. I know they will
change it to gold and I love that too.

It is the genuine friendliness of the people and their eagerness to help. They
reach out to you and help you and expect nothing in return. It's their present
state of consciousness; they are so clear that they act as their true selves
without any stress. They connect with their innermost self—that place where
there is no attachment to an outcome, nor getting even. It is just one human
being reaching out to another.

Inside the fabulous ladies dome my meditation begins with no need to look at
the clock, there is a sense of being pulled into the quietness and the silence.

It's as if we all boarded a ship and took off at the same time, together.

That collective consciousness, that all encompassing feeling, comes when you
are in the dome meditating and flying with hundreds of people all at the same
time, and when it comes it is pure bliss.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have maintained this Divine community for
all these years so that those of us who have gone away can so easily and
blissfully return.

Jai Guru Dev

Copyright 2015, Maharishi University of Management. Publication or reproduction
of this communication in any form is prohibited without permission.