 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2016 10:42 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Islamaphobia in Houston Texas

 just unconscionable. I don't see how a news organization can maintain their
credibility if that's the case.  I assume you mean Salon.com, not "Saloon.com"

 LOL

 snip

 However, Saloon.com was quick to label the event as a product of Islamophobia
and as far as I know hasn't' printed a retraction or the fact that it was a
fellow Muslim that burned his own Mosque down.