---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 But our Pants is giving you a little attitude asking if you were on whoremoans
(a dead give away that he doesn't view the female of the species with anything
except disdain - no wonder he's bitter.

 You don’t have a clue about anything in my life or about what I do. Sorry but
your ignorance does not liberate you.

 Sure I do I ("have a clue)". I know that you read FFL and post here. I know
that you have read a few books, tried out a career as a monk and discovered
that there were as many deviants in that field as there are in any average
midwestern hick town. I know that you like to throw words around that mean
nothing to me and are just that, words. I also know that you either believe or
pretend to believe that women are superficial and tedious. You have made it
clear that you are afraid even as we speak. You are afraid of the things you
can not control and of the things you imagine are coming to get you. I know
that you are not full of mirth, joy or happiness and that you are happy to let
others know this. I know that you present yourself as disgruntled and
disappointed and choose to spend your time either pretending you are exactly
this way or are not this way and find it important, for some reason, to make
others believe that you are. I know lots about you, pants, whether you realize
it or not. I rather tend to think you have no idea how you come across to
others because if you did realize, you'd be mortified and would stop paying lip
service to all of this cerebral bullshit about advaita. You're more the poster
boy for arrested development due to curtailed success as an ascetic.

 However, I understand why you need to occupy yourself with the unessential and
superfluous. Living where you do you can never know if in the next moment an
earthquake will strike or a volcano will blow. Better to be frivolous.

 I'm pretty sure posting to FFL is the height of frivolity, don't you think
smartypants?

 I’ll pray to VajraBhairava to protect you and your family.

 Don't bother, with a personality like yours I hardly think you're a favorite
of any of these guys; I doubt you hold any clout with them. I'll do my own
stinkun' prayin', thanks.