--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> Your ridiculous pity party is becoming absurd,Tom.
> Everybody is sorry that some really nasty shit
> happened to you growing up, but to play it over and
> over again in order to justify your rage towards
> others is getting very old, very quickly. And these
> inferences you come up with from others' posts that
> you turn into statements that you then claim they made
> against you is asinine. Butch up, man. Deal with your
> shit, don't pathetically smear it all over a
> newsgroup. You need professional help to deal with
> your past trauma. No amount of yagyas will help you as
> evidenced by your posts! Yeah, I know. You have
> contacted the authorities, my employer and have
> lawyers on retainer that will sue me for everything.
>

> > My guess is that Tom wants to have the last
> > > word and even up all his imagined slights.  So
> > okay Tom.  You win.  We
> > > all love you.  Happy now?
> > >

> > That is absolutely what Tom wants.  He wants sincere
> > apologies from
> > the people who derided him over and over.  He want a
> > detailed, sincere
> > apology from the "Dr." who said that Tom would
> > always be his nigah.
>
> You stupid liar. I said no such thing and you know it.
> GROW UP baby boy.
>

> > Tom is working day and night to get FFL deleted.  He
> > wants the slams
> > made against him and encouraged by others undone.
> > He'll eventuall
> > shame the hatemongers into apologizing or better
> > yet, make FFL not be
> > there when you next go to visit it.  So he won't
> > have to see more
> > ganging up against him to slam him for the fun of
> > it.
>
> You are a pathetic whiner. If you don't like FFL, then
> LEAVE. Nobody is making you stay, are they?
>

> > And he wants the "So okay Tom. You win.  We all love
> > you.  Happy now?
> > turned into sincere words.  Not of "we love you" but
> > "we've been some
> > really immature louts".  If it's too tedious for you
> > to do so, then
> > just keep your wise ass "Happy now?" comments out of
> > it.  You have
> > added to the flames.  Happy now?
>
> Why do you continue the abuse, Tom? You set
> yourself-up so people post comments like the one I'm
> making and the emotional abuse continues. Ever heard
> of a repetition compulsion? You interact with people
> to draw out their ire and then you scream "Foul!
> Unfair! Look how horrible people are towards me! I was
> abused!" You really need help. You don't need to
> act-out your rage in a newsgroup. Good bye. Go. Leave.
> Nobody cares anymore. Go crap on somebody else. We're
> no longer interested. Have someone else change your
> dirty diaper. Pathetic. Are you happy now that I've
> posted this? Isn't a post such as this exactly what
> you want so you can now pout and become outraged
> against the injustice of these comments? Look at what
> you're doing. But unfortunately the odds of that are

I'm calling this "Exhibit A" for the Dr. Pete School of Tough Love.
You stamp out this kind of advice, you stamp out real progress on
dealing with your issues.

lurk

Funny story:  I had a paranoid schizophrenic working for our small
company as a delivery driver.  He was super smart, high IQ, the
usual.  But the voices were always there, and he didn't take his
medication, but was generally a great worker.  After he had missed
work a few days and put us in a real bind, I called him aside and
gave a brilliant talk about the spirtual path, dealing with issues,
facing your demons etc., I was sure that I had given the impetus
to "turn the corner".  WRONG.  It had no effect (that I could see).
Luckily he quit on this own a few months later.  He and the mafia
that tormented him every day.

lurk

> > Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or
> > someone you know.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM