 From: "j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 7:47 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Militia Madness

   My inner cynic says nothing will happen at all because the offenders aren't
black and unarmed. The fact that they took over a Federal facility makes me
think the Feds will likely do more than just back off like they did at the
stand-off at the Bundy ranch. It will be very interesting to see how the
situation is handled.

As for humorous commentary, I like what Andy Borowitz posted on Facebook last
night: OK, by now I've heard a lot of great names for the Oregon gang:
"y'all-qaeda," "yee-hawdists," "yokel haram." But I think my favorite is
"fucking idiots."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 I wonder how this is going to turn out.

 Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

 Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge he...
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html
 An estimated 300 people joined a protest march in Burns Saturday to support a
local ranching family. None of the anticipated trouble developed.

 View on www.oregonlive.com
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Militia M... emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]