Define hirsute: having a lot of hair especially on the face or body.
 Botany, Zoology; covered with long, rather stiff hairs.
 Covered with stiff or coarse hairs. [Latin hirsūtus, hairy, bristly.]

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At One
German Train Station On New Year’s Eve 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching
fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the
chaos.
 Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was
transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants
celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German
women caught up in the chaos.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-

 You poor little gullible thing, you. Now, may I ask you to stop posting hate
on FFL? I'm sure you have better things to do, like trimming your horny
toenails or expunging the hair from your elderly, hirsute ears. There is not a
single person on this site who you can inflame unless it might be Mike, but he
already has his opinions. For the rest of us, you are just so much "ho hum".