 "look" chaste. I already know I don't like chaste. LOL

 I'm sure your virtue is an impregnable fortress ;-)

 As impregnable as a hymen, an idea, a patch of fog.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Yes, but models look wonderful in anything they wear.
Hope you feel wonderful in yours ... so ask hubby if it "looks good".

Particularly ask him if you look chaste that way. That is the whole point.
You be able to tell if he's just saying "yes yes ... looks good".

 I'll send you a picture when I get mine. Then you can tell me if I like
"chaste" or not.

 "look" chaste. I already know I don't like chaste. LOL