I find it odd and even a bit annoying that people can somehow manage to
subscribe and then not be able to figure out how to unsubscribe. But, it seldom
happens, and it takes me less time to simply unsubscribe them than teach them
how to do it themselves.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Folks can manage for themselves how to view or receive the posts of Fairfield
Life at yahoo-groups.
 One does not have to be a member to read the posts at FFL. FFL is a public
forum that way.
 Non-members are welcome to read the flow of posts to Fairfieldlife at Yahoo!

 The posts can be read without membership directly from the main home page at:

 I do notice that different web browsers do recognize the security authenicity
of yahoo differently.  You can work around that.

 Frankly, I rather prefer to read the community posts directly off the web home
page than having them come in to fill my e-mail inboxes.

 Members can regulate their own membership and how they receive posts that are
made to Fairfieldlife through yahoo-groups.  Look at the side bar of a forum
page to start to navigate that.  You can set your membership through that.

<aarda...@yahoo.com mailto:aarda...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Please remove me from mailing list.