I'm disappointed in you, Back. Your response is idiotic. It is not bigotry to
point out the potential for problems, which you seem intent on ignoring.

 I was reading Ross Douthat's column in the New York Times about Germany's
immigration problem. He pointed out that given the policy that immigrants are
allowed to bring their families over, it will not be long before Germany's
under-40 population is composed of 50 percent North African and Middle Eastern
immigrants. If that isn't a recipe for civil strife, I don't know what is.

 And some of you are already expecting the worst, laying the foundation for
strife! Glad you're all so organized and anticipating long before any of your
predictions are happening. There is so much worrying about the future - what
may or may not happen. The more I hear you people talk about this the more I
see why such things have a better chance of coming to pass. Emotionally, you're
all setting the stage for your worst nightmare - and even that makes me shake
my head. The idea that half of Germany's under 40 population might be composed
of non-white humans really shows where your bigotry lies. My advice Feste, stay
right where you are in corn-fed, whitebread conservative America, that way you
won't have to share your space or stand in line with and behind those stinkin'
immigrants. Racism is alive and well in the heartland!

 I was checking out The Drudge Report and saw a video shot in Berlin on New
Years eve. The *migrants* were shooting guns in the air along with fireworks.
It looked like a war zone. Looks like they brought their guns with them and of
course the German citizens are unarmed.