---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Now that's my idea of personal hell. LOL, you'd have to tie me down and
tranquilize me.

 You are personally unqualified even to contemplate this kind of practice. In
fact, you are unqualified to enter into any form of contemplative or meditative
practice. No wonder you ended up following a complete fraud for a teacher.

 Go ride your horse. Go act important. You have no clue.

 I love to get you going, Emptypants. You are so easy to incite. I can do it
with my eyes closed (or is that too much like meditation, God forbid? LOL).
Forgive me, I am not worthy but I am im -po-tent.

 My golly gosh, Pants, you are fun to razz. Do I get you going? Do you feel
compelled to follow my every post? Driven by your nature to respond? I'm having
fun, are you? I have fun with almost everything, that's the way of it, you'll
see - one day. Have you watched that video of David Bowie's "Lazarus" I believe
it's called. It's pretty good. Take a look. You might figure something out,
something deep and im-po-tent. But don't take my fraudulent word for it, see
for yourself.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8

 Now, that book there. It is pretty interesting. All those people in that small
house at Sunnyside having dinners and chatting, getting confronted, figuring
stuff out. It was before my time but what a time it appeared to be. It was a
journey alright. It didn't involve dusty books and learning words like 'bhogi'
and stuff but they did have some rolicking times, way back then in the 70's in
Victoria, BC. The names were changed to protect the innocent but I met them
all. Pretty Canadian, the lot of them. Polite, proper but they went on a roller
coaster ride. Most came out the other side to tell the story. But, you prefer
moldy tomes, musty words of wisdom and bantering about this school of thought
and that. You wouldn't have liked being around Robin, you would have had your
nose bloodied and your knees skinned. It would have been all a bit rough and
tumble for nerds like yourself. Now go put your jammies on and perhaps someone
nice will come and tuck you in. Nighty night!