 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:28 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Germans: disgusting!

   Further to my last comment, I do recall that The Last Picture Show, a very
popular novel from the 1970s by Larry McMurtry, is set in small-town Texas,
where the high school males frequently amuse themselves by f–––ing heifers. I
guess that's just what young white males do down there in the great state of
Texas, eh, Mike? I guess some of those heifers are pretty cute, though,
probably more attractive than many of the high school girls.

 Mike's comment made me recall an incident that took place when I was teaching
a residential SCI course several decades ago. One of the course leaders was
young and very boyish-looking, and within a day of arrival he was complaining
to us (the other course leaders), in an astonished voice, that one of the CPs
(course participants) had propositioned him for sex. The CP was a male from
Afghanistan.

 This is the beginning of how Muslims justify Taharrush. Taharrush is sexual
harassment. The Koran says there is nothing lower than a non-believer, thus
sexually harassing a nonbeliever woman is perfectly justifiable. I would assume
goats, sheep and little boys don't fare much better.

 Ahhhh, I get it now. Doing a little investigation I see this little vignette
was courtesy of Pamela Geller. I just read about her - another real winner.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

 'Disgusting, pork eating outsiders nobody would miss' opinions of 'integrated'
migrants on Germans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s

 'Disgusting, pork eating outsiders nobody would mis...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s pamelageller.com

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s
 Preview by Yahoo